Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cystic acne home remedy and what medicine can cause acne or pimples

A healthful diet rich in natural whole foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans is the first recommendation for treating acne. Foods containing trans-fatty acids, such as milk, milk products, margarine, shortening and other synthetically hydrogenated vegetable oils, as well as fried foods, should be avoided.
So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important...
The rules to fight acne effectively is won by using a combination of methods to treat the symptoms and help control the main causes of acne outbreaks from being severe.
innocenceinioq.blogspot.com
tags: how to get rid of acne on your butt, how to remove old acne scard, remedies to get rid off acne and pimples

No comments: